31 July 2008

Moving at the speed of...

The final stage of our moving project is almost complete. Down to packing the boxes full of things that weren't important enough to be packed the first, second, or third time around. All the stuff I know I'll be throwing away later rather than unpacking. It's a real bitch to have insight without initiative. I know what I'm doing, I can see what I'm gonna do, but I'm not stopping any of it. Oh well.

In the meantime I'm studying like mad for an assessment of my skills as a Rorscacher (It's a psych word ^_^). The whole thing is very tightly scripted for the person administering the Rorschach--and yes, it is still used and is fairly widely accepted within the psychological community. I think the Wikipedia article is a little harsh on the Exner comprehensive system of scoring and interpretation. Actually, I think the scoring is kinda fun. It's like a puzzle. A puzzle that directly impacts the potential access and use of services for another human being. *swims in the power*

0 comments: